Tuesday, April 08, 2008



Glasgow, April 8th

The next day dawned much brighter and I was off to another day of serious scientific thinking with John. On the way to the business school, I captured some images of city life.

My take on the absurd, Campus Rocks Wednesdays, and a guy with a tree growing out of his head...


Church and crane...



Oh, well...



A bloke on a stick, with a seagull on his head...




British dumpsters are far classier than their Finnish kin...



Lounge lizard...



My take on the tourist photo genre...



I was thrilled to find Forbidden Planet in Glasgow. Helped myself to a healthy dose of comic books. There was also some stuff in their shop window which looked pretty essential to me.



Apparition...



Another tourist picture...


The crowd gathering for my presentation. A nice and smart audience with some very useful comments offered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home