Wednesday, April 02, 2008

On breaking down in front of class

Oh, how I long for those carefree days from my youth, when catching a flu meant a couple of days off school, watching videos and relishing the misery of one's existence. Nowadays a flu means that you end up working nights because your kids can't go to the kindergarten because they are sick too.

Oh, moan, moan.

Luckily, the kids are better now and I just have to work during the daytime while recovering from a flu. One of my favorite activities in a period like this is teaching class. Yesterday, I literary broke down in front of a class full of communications students as I had a huge coughing fit. You could say I "turned Bob Fleming" on them.

"Bob Fleming", you ask? Take a look at this. You'll see what I mean.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home